Last Updated: December 11, 2013
My Life in 2024:
Every day I wake up on purpose.
I live in a warm and stylish Vancouver loft with my friggin amazing husband. Big brick walls, an outdoor patio with a view, and sleek furniture compliment the photos of fun family adventures that hang on our walls. Our little dog loves to play with our son outside by the water before we come together for dinner – usually with friend or family joining us as well. Everything in our home is like everything in our life – intentional, high quality, open, and filled with love.
As an executive maverick, I work on 4-year contracts with the intention of taking legacy-making companies to their next level. I travel the globe working with various clients, speaking to game-changing audiences, and going off on our family adventures. Between contracts, I take a sabbatical year to write a new book and mindfully develop myself. My boys love it when I am around to make their lunches every day.
I teach yoga to high-performance athletes as part of a coaching staff – making sure I cycle and run so that my own body is always ready for its next race too. I surf in Hawaii as my way to reconnect to the water (and my pro-athlete sis). As a family, we donate to and are involved in our local church and in community organizations supporting youth education. We recharge by spending time together – be it at home, on the ocean, or in the wilderness.
Big belly laughs and impromptu dance parties remind us every day that we are living the dream
… and lovin’ it!
My Core Values:
Love. Adventure. Service. Legacy. Audacity.
Career: I am stability in the unknown
contribution; pay for my passion; investment
- I employ a team of 10 rockstars to support Matt Corker & Co by Aug 2024
- I sell my 25,000th book by Sept 2022
- I keynote my second international conference by Dec 2018
- I am debt free by Dec 2016
- I host three workshops outside of Canada by Feb 2015
- I give my champions their copy of my book “Getting Over the Rainbow” by Aug 2014
Personal: I am adventure in the everyday
family/love; connection; growth; adventure
- I donate blood for transfusion purposes by Aug 2024
- I spend a weekend with Jason Mraz on his avocado farm by Feb 2020
- I keynote the UBC SLC by Jan 2018
- I marry the man of my dreams by Dec 2017
- I cross an ocean with Steph on one wild adventure by Dec 2014
- I am a certified igolu Level Two coach for the public by Sept 2014
Health: I am balance between power and softness
sweat; breath; fuel/energy; thoughts
- I am the head mental coach for Team Canada at the Olympic Games by Aug 2024
- We teach the Corker kids to surf in Hawaii by Aug 2021
- I eat raw for 40 consecutive days by Sept 2019
- I am a 500-hr RYT after studying with the greats by Mar 2019
- I cook a Corker Cookbook recipe 3 times/week for 4 months by June 2015
- I finish a half marathon in 1:50 by June 2014