Last Updated: October 9, 2012
My Life in 2022:
Every day I wake up on purpose.
I live in a warm and stylish Vancouver loft with my friggin amazing husband. Big brick walls, an outdoor patio with a view, and sleek furniture compliment the photos of fun family adventures that hang on our walls. Our little dog loves to play with our son outside by the water before we come together for dinner – usually with friend or family joining us as well. Everything in our home is like everything in our life – intentional, high quality, open, and filled with love.
As an executive maverick, I work on 4-year contracts with value-based, legacy-making companies where my expertise and leadership is required to take their business to the next level. I travel often to work in our international locations, to rock the mic around the world, and for active adventures with my family. Between each contract, I take a sabbatical year to publish a new book and mindfully develop myself. My boys love it when I am around to make their lunches every day.
I teach XF Yoga, cycle, and run so that my body is always ready for its next race. I surf in Hawaii as my way to reconnect to the water (and my pro-athlete sis). As a family, we donate to and are involved in our local church and in community organizations supporting youth education. We recharge by spending time together – be it at home, on the ocean, or in the wilderness.
Big belly laughs and impromptu dance parties remind us every day that we are living the dream
… and lovin’ it!
Career: I am stability in the unknown
contribution; pay for my passion; investment
- I finish writing my book “Getting Over the Rainbow” by Dec 2013
- I am debt free by Dec 2016
- I keynote my second international conference by Dec 2018
- I present at TED Global on spiritual intelligence by Aug 2020
- I sell my 20,000th book by Sept 2022
Personal: I am adventure in the everyday
family/love; connection; growth; adventure
- I travel to 3 new countries I’ve never been to before by Dec 2013
- I keynote the UBC SLC by Jan 2014
- I marry the man of my dreams by Dec 2016
- I am fluent in 4 different languages by Jan 2018
- I spend a weekend with Jason Mraz on his avocado farm by Feb 2020
- We teach the Corker kids to surf in Hawaii by Aug 2021
Health: I am balance between power and softness
sweat; breath; fuel/energy; thoughts
- I cook from the Corker Cookbook 3 times/week for 4 months by June 2015
- I complete my fifth 30-day yoga challenge by Dec 2017
- I teach XF yoga twice/week for 3 months by Sept 2020
- I eat raw for 40 days by Mar 2021