- Am I behaving with integrity?
- Is there unity and purity in my thoughts, words, and deeds?
- Am I transcending my ego mind and my desire for recognition?
- Am I able to discriminate between conscience and ego?
- Am I able to look upon outcomes as neither successes or failures?
- Do I view my work as a spiritual practice?
Peter Pruzan, of the Global Dharma Center, shared these questions with us during his talk about spiritual intelligence and leadership, “From Hardcore to Heartcore: Leading with Wisdom,” here at CBS. He asks himself these questions every day. To reset. To lead authentically. To make a difference.
He encouraged us to embrace our own spirituality, seek out and learn from other spiritual-based leaders, develop our own approach to spiritual-based leadership, integrate our spirituality into everything we do, and make spiritual-based leadership the foundation for our organization’s identity, values, reputation, success, criteria, sense of responsibility, and vision.
Pick of the Post: Snow Patrol – New York